~ my friends ~

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

.: sweet dream or beautiful nightmare? :.

i had a dream last night..

or was it a beautiful nightmare?huhu...tell me ppl..

okies..d dream was about me getting married to a totally stranger to me...sum1 i dunno...kinda family arrangement gitu~~

i don't really remember d dream..but it goes sumthing like this...

i remembered it was a nikah ceremony...me behind d 'stranger'..he is soooo not my type...long hair..until shoulder....soooo not my type owhkies..n d fact that HE IS YOUNGER THAN ME...haruslah bukan taste ku kan...

then. all d batal2 air sembahyang thingy...n d life after being husband and wife..

it was just like a drama u always watch...u know..where husband n wife..new to each other..hating at first..but caring for each other inside...itu lah die mimpiku semalam..

tp..bile terigt balik mimpiku itu...rase cam comel la plak...kan?family arrangement...erm....cam comel je..bercinta lepas kawen..kan?kan?hehe...owh apekah?

when i woke up this morning...i was thinking....argh...what was that...

a sweet dream or beautiful nightmare?

No comments: