~ my friends ~

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

.: u'll never want to walk beside me :.

hehehehe...well it's d time of d month..proud to be a woman =)
hehehe...harus x sesuai kan..
itulah istimewanya kaum hawa Allah ciptakan dan diberikan cuti beberapa hari dalam sebulan.

apa mau citer ye?
sebagai seorang guru, korang rasa harus ke aku marah kalau ade students datang tanya?itu tanggungjawab kita. betul? jadi aku adalah tak faham apa perlunya kamu2 yang bergelar students untuk berasa EGO n KONTROL MACHO untuk bertanyakan saya soalan. it's my duty as a teacher obviously..

tadi b4 balik borak2 dgn dak edzna~sebenarnya lebih kepada utk menunggu masa utk singgah di pasar malam di belakang rumahku..hehe..lebih kepada perihal sebagai seorang guru. sebab anak2 saya tahun ini adalah anak2 edzna pada tahun lepas. kami berdua ditakdirkan sentiasa ada jodoh dgn kelas ma'awa yg sememangnya terkenal dengan gosip2 n kontroversi2. it's a fact. it's like a trait in ma'awa..but if u ask me then, i have no problem at all teaching ma'awa students. honestly. i'm happy to be their teacher. yup true. they are naughty. it can't be denied. my princple is simple.don't create problems in my class because i will give u mooooooore problems if u do. don't mess with me because i'll mess your life then. listen to my instructions. do my work. listen to what i'm teaching. as simple as that. as long as u don't create problems in my class then i'll have no problems with u!but if u dare to fool me. that's it! i can be nice but at times, u'll never want to walk beside me. trust me. i can be nice to u but i can be 'NICER' if u dare to create problems in my class.

4 ma'awa this year hasn't created any obvious problems in my class, even if they did, it's outside of my add maths class. so i could say that so far i'm happy to teach them. so, please behave as the way u r behaving now! edzna also shared the same opinions of 4 ma'awa. both of us comfortably at ease teaching them even they do need extra in theri lesson bu I DON'T MIND because that is my mission. for everybody to love maths and add maths because maths is fun.

.........my top priority is still maths n add maths...not other subjects..sigh~~..............

do u understand what i'm hiddenly tring to tell here?
masih perlukan sedikit lagi semangat utk masuk ke kelas yang satu itu..please respect me ppl!

No comments: