~ my friends ~

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

.: new beginning.....di alam maya :.

okies....change my blog to here...from fster...slowly going to transfer few important things from my previous blog...not all...a few important entries that i want all readers to read...to get something from it...as in my previous blog...not everybody can reach my blog...so it didn't reach my target..as my target is to share thoughts, feelings n experiences with everybody...insya Allah...
plus, amek berkat ramadhan ni...so, i hope that i can share a lot of information here with all of u (if there's any la...hehehe)
so...here i am....

WAN RAFIDAH BINTI ABDUL RAHIM

to start my new blog...actually blog lame...hehe...mmg ade dah account ni tp dh berdebu...so...sy dh bersihkan sawang sket2...cantek kan mane yg patut...so...readers...enjoy!!!!!!

tp...kalo ade sesape yg rindu kat blog lame sy...silelah jalan2 kat sane..tu kat tepi tu ade letak link nyer...hehe...sebenarnye sy yg rindu...hehehehe

No comments: